Success coaching provides a supportive environment for self-reflection and challenges students to achieve their goals. Success Coaches meet one-one-one or in small groups with students.
How coaching helps
Coaching is a student-centered approach that introduces students to resources and tools, and helps them explore strategies for success in college and in life.
Success coaching can help you:
- Feel more confident, motivated, and optimistic
- Manage time more effectively
- Clarify goals and manage to-do lists
- Read more about how it helps...
What coaching is and is not - in more detail
Success Coaching is an interactive process that empowers students to get from where they are now to where they want to be. Success Coaching is not academic advising or personal counseling.
Success coaching is:
- Individualized (you determine the focus)
- Flexible (fits your schedule)
- A partnership between student and coach
- Read more about what it is...