Shoreline Community College Foundation
The Shoreline Community College Foundation is dedicated to increasing student access and success at Shoreline Community College through raising funds, building partnerships, and advocating for students and the college.
- Reduce barriers to students' academic success.
- Raise money to support student educational achievement.
- Advocate on behalf of students and the college.
- Develop and maintain partnerships that will benefit students and the college.
- Support Shoreline Community College's mission, vision and values.
A volunteer board of directors composed of representatives of community leaders, business and industry, alumni, and educators governs the Foundation.
The Shoreline CC Foundation is a separate 501(c) 3 tax exempt organization established
in 1984 to provide funding for student and college needs not otherwise met by state
Give Online | See all donation options |
Shoreline CC Foundation
Suite #1005 - Admin. Bldg.
Shoreline Community College
16101 Greenwood Avenue N
Shoreline, WA 98133-5696
Alumni & Database Coordinator